Townsquare Media, a group of seven radio stations, is looking for a Support Specialist. We are looking for a team player who is willing to work in a fast paced environment. A great personality and a hardworking, organized person is of great value to us. The Support Specialist will be in charge of the following duties:
Assist sales reps with proposals, budget coordination and some monthly paperwork
Maintain training and lives binders
Maintain the remote calendar
Update weekly the one on one report
Update Menu of Items on the 1st of Every Month
Answer phones and help out during the day when needed
Coordinate political advertising by acting as a contact person, sending out political information, communicating with candidates/agencies, write up orders, track copy
Account list management
Maintain one sheets on the M drive
Write Marketron orders
Attend sales meetings Tuesday and Thursday mornings
Printing, mailing and managing the certificates for Seize the Deal on a daily basis.
If you feel that you have the qualities we are looking for and would like for us to consider you for the position, submit your resume to Frank Malambri at email@example.com or fax it to us at 337-234-7360. You can also apply online by visiting our website www.lafayetteradioadvertising.com and click on career opportunities. Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Townsquare Media of Lafayette has an immediate opening for a part time Administrative Assistant. This person needs to be a highly organized, professional, and hardworking individual. The ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must.
The Administrative Assistant will be in charge of FCC filings as well as posting of all open positions, organizing and attending job fairs, among other things. They will also be the public file supervisor. Typing skills, Word and Excel knowledge are required.
If you feel that you have what it takes to fill this position, please submit your resume to Mike Grimsley at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill out an application online. Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Townsquare Media, a group of seven Lafayette radio stations is accepting applications for a salesperson. This position will be filled with a person that brings to the table a high level of enthusiasm, experience in advertising sales on a local and agency level, a track record of success in new business development, a positive attitude, professional demeanor and a willingness to learn and implement our system for achieving the results our advertisers expect.
If you’re looking for a career, then you’ll want to consider Townsquare Media. Townsquare Media offers a tremendous opportunity; health, dental, and life insurance, a flex plan, and the opportunity to earn an income you can be proud of. If you would like Townsquare Media to consider you as part of their team, send your resume to: Townsquare Media, 1749 Bertrand Drive, Lafayette, LA 70506 or fax it to 337-234-7360, attention Sales Manager. You can also apply online.
Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Live Events Manager
Townsquare Media currently has an opening for a full-time Live Events Manager. Under the supervision of the General Manager, the Live Events Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Interacting directly with various departments to coordinate a variety of multi station projects and events.
• Collaborating with Sales Managers and Brand Managers to conceptualize promotional programs involving station clients to plot marketing plans for the stations to develop valuable revenue.
• Writing scripts for promotional spots, creating and implementing contests, conducting on air giveaways, prizing and contest rules, ensuring the FCC regulations and company guidelines and policies are followed.
• Executing station sponsorships with non profit organizations, festivals, and community and consumer events.
• Brand the stations effectively with logo design and usage, web and interactive presence and social networking.
• Promoting the image of the stations with banners, signage and appropriate event décor as well as offering listener incentives and prizes at events and large scale remotes.
• Managing a collection of e-mail addresses and other contact information to increase data base for interactive revenue.
• Writing press releases in regards to station presence at various events.
• Be actively involved in public relations.
• Create submissions for national, statewide and local broadcast industry awards.
If you feel that you possess the qualities needed to perform the above duties effectively and excel in such endeavors we are interested in receiving your qualifications via a resume and application submission. Resumes and applications will be accepted via fax at 337-234-7360 Attn: Mike Grimsley or apply online. We are excited about the prospect of having a highly qualified individual join our team to promote the Townsquare Media group of radio stations.
Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Townsquare Media currently has an opening for a full-time Market Engineering Manager. This person will be responsible for all Technical Operations for a multi-station broadcast radio facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with all Company Engineering and Information Technology practices
- Interface with Vice President of Engineering and Directory of Information Technology on a regular basis
- Interface with programming and other staff to achieve desired goals
- FCC technical Rules Compliance
- Technical Department purchasing, planning and budgeting
- Studio equipment maintenance and updating
- Transmission systems and transmitter plant maintenance
- Digital storage and automation system maintenance (Nexgen experience preferred)
- Web streaming systems maintenance
- EAS systems logging compliance and equipment maintenance
- Satellite systems installation maintenance and updating
- Personal computer, servers, printers, software, LAN systems installation and maintenance
- Telephone and voicemail systems maintenance and updating
- Remote broadcast systems installation maintenance and updating
- Promotion vans and station owned vehicle maintenance
- Training and helping staff with equipment and computer issues
- Building and physical plant HVAC , electrical and plumbing systems knowledge
- After hours and weekend work as required
- Other duties as necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Technical training school, or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Candidate should be familiar with Microsoft Windows (all versions), Microsoft Office, Networking concepts and computer hardware.
Certificates and Licenses:
SBE or computer related certification helpful, but not necessary
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; expansive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly of fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbent will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by the supervisor.
Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or stats as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel that you possess the qualities needed to perform the above duties effectively and excel in such endeavors we are interested in receiving your qualifications via a resume and application submission. Resumes and applications will be accepted via fax at 337-234-7360 Attn: Heather Fontenot. You can also apply online at www.lafayetteradioadvertising.com and click on career opportunities. We are excited about the prospect of having a highly qualified individual join our team to promote the Townsquare Media group of radio stations.